Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Rabola 108 Chromosome Crystal #RitaRepeata

  • 20:20  I've Got Bullets, I'm Rabola 108
  • Lemme Tell You About Rita, Rita The Repeata
  • She's Got Chromosomes in Her Book of Shadows
  • 20:20 In Her Book of Shadows, She's Got Genetic Material
  • She's Got 20:20 Dope Show, She's Got 20:20 Buffalo
  • She's Got That 20:20 Rain Dance
  • She's Rita The Repeata, She's Got The Boogens in Her Book
  • She's Got a Demon in Her Book of Shadows
  • It's Bacteria Intelligence Adapted
  • It's Bacteria Strands Rendered as Human Language Strings
  • It's Funky Ass Demon, Magic Black and It's Stank
  • You Can't Get No Grosser, This is Rabola 108
  • 20:20 Lemme Tell You About Rita, Rita The Repeata
  • She's Got a Cannon in Her Book of Shadows
  • a Cannon Titled: ARCHSEXDEMON
  • 20:20 She Does It Big, Some People Call Her Texas
  • They Call Her That for The Size of Her Ass
  • Not Because of Her Fashion, History or Accent
  • It's Because She Has a Big Ass
  • Her Book of Shadows Turned Pathogenic
  • It Converted Itself Into a Make Shift Trans-Mission Tower
  • and It Warped The Time-Fabric in Rita's Entire Time Zone
  • It Turned Herman Bald, It Turned Becky Skinny
  • It Turned Jamal White, and Furthermore, a Funny Bunny
  • What's In Your Book of Shadows?
  • You Be Shoppin' Stash? Huh?
  • You Got Some Stash
  • Lemme Get Some TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS
  • So I Can Mix 'em In My Patho-Jinn Bowls
  • So I Can Add 'em to My List of Cyber-Organic Ingredients
  • So I Can Season My Ribbons w/Somethin' Gnarly
  • 20:20 I Am Rabola 108, #Transhumanism is Now

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday, October 21, 2020
    Rabola 108 Chromosome Crystal #RitaRepeata
    20:20 I've Got Bullets, I'm Rabola 108
    Lemme Tell You About Rita, Rita The Repeata
    She's Got Chromosomes in Her Book of Shadows
    20:20 In Her Book of Shadows, She's Got Genetic Material
    She's Got 20:20 Dope Show, She's Got 20:20 Buffalo
    She's Got That 20:20 Rain Dance
    She's Rita The Repeata, She's Got The Boogens in Her Book
    She's Got a Demon in Her Book of Shadows
    It's Bacteria Intelligence Adapted
    It's Bacteria Strands Rendered as Human Language Strings
    It's Funky Ass Demon, Magic Black and It's Stank
    You Can't Get No Grosser, This is Rabola 108
    20:20 Lemme Tell You About Rita, Rita The Repeata
    She's Got a Cannon in Her Book of Shadows
    a Cannon Titled: ARCHSEXDEMON
    20:20 She Does It Big, Some People Call Her Texas
    They Call Her That for The Size of Her Ass
    Not Because of Her Fashion, History or Accent
    It's Because She Has a Big Ass
    Her Book of Shadows Turned Pathogenic
    It Converted Itself Into a Make Shift Trans-Mission Tower
    and It Warped The Time-Fabric in Rita's Entire Time Zone
    It Turned Herman Bald, It Turned Becky Skinny
    It Turned Jamal White, and Furthermore, a Funny Bunny
    What's In Your Book of Shadows?
    You Be Shoppin' Stash? Huh?
    You Got Some Stash
    Lemme Get Some TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS
    So I Can Mix 'em In My Patho-Jinn Bowls
    So I Can Add 'em to My List of Cyber-Organic Ingredients
    So I Can Season My Ribbons w/Somethin' Gnarly
    20:20 I Am Rabola 108, #Transhumanism is Now

    ReplyDelete